Saturday, February 25, 2017

New Season Style



As the cold season is nearing its end, I noticed that there are two kinds of people: those who can't wait to rock the newest spring fashion trends and are sporting things like white overalls already, and those who want to enjoy these last few days (or weeks, depending on where you live) of chilly weather and get another wear out of their favourites from this winter. Which type are you? I know I'm having trouble putting away my favourite coats and boots, so I'm definitely the latter.

That doesn't mean, though, that I'm not excited for spring and everything it entails: lightweight fabrics that flow in the warm breeze, cut-outs to let the sunshine touch your skin, colours and patterns that are much more vivid and interesting than those we've been wearing for the last five or six months. 

For this post I choose some of my favourite items from StyleWe, maybe they'll inspire you to buy something special for yourself this spring!






Browse the shop to search for the newest spring/summer dresses, jeans, denim tunic tops, floral skirts and more!

Also, check out StyleWe's blog, they write about all things fashion - like this article on Selena Gomez's style!

17 comments :

  1. Excellent selection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Il secondo abito è un sogno! Bellissima selezione, corro a sbirciare lo shop. ;)
    Mhuà! :*
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the white dress, it really is a great spring dress xox... I dress for warmer weather even though I should dress for winter weather because I don't like the winter at all xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great picks.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi hai fatto venire una voglia di Primavera con questi abitini Anett! Un abbraccio a te e alla piccola! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so stuck between wanting Winter to end and Spring to begin because I love dressing for both! Haha

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these picks that you have. Such a great style!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Красивые образы, особенно платье в пол понравилось!!! =)
    http://www.julia-fetisova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is great.. Love them all
    Also check top rated coupons by Fivestarcoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picks! Have a great day.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that last dress! x


    http://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to spring but I'll miss winter. I prefer the cold to the heat. Lovely selection Anett.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many gorgeous outfits! I particularly like the playsuit in the top right of your collage image. I'm definitely a clinger on to the previous season's pieces, but that's probably because it's still winter weather here! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely selection :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...