Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WEAR LACE WHEN IT'S HOT


Las Vegas has long been one of my favourite holiday destinations. In the last five years I have been there at least a dozen times, stayed in almost every hotel on the Strip and visited almost every attraction there is to visit, but I still tremendously enjoy going there, and I don't even gamble or go to parties really. (I have to admit to the shameful habit of playing part of my shoe money at the Sex and the City machine, though...) 

I am perfectly aware of the fact that July is not the best time to go to Vegas, unless you are able to tolerate 120 degree heat and wind that feels like it's coming out of a hair dryer. I also know that the 4th of July weekend is the busiest time of the year, and Vegas becomes a living hell. So guess what I did? I went to Vegas for the 4th of July weekend. I guess we can safely state that I am either a masochist or completely out of my mind...

Either way, for most of the time I was inside various hotels trying to escape from the heat, which resulted in a nasty sore throat (thank you, air conditioning). I did make it out of the hotels once though, and went to Red Rock Canyon to take some pictures. See the results below.







Dress and headband: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Pepenè

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...